Thursday, April 29, 2010

April Updates!

Hi everyone! Well... April is almost over. Here are some pictures! Enjoy! (I know... I didn't take a lot of pictures!)



You may have learned from my dad's Facebook page that Davy had surgery because he ate 3 pieces of the leg of a toy. So here's a picture of him a few days after the surgery, lying in his crate!





After we left Davy at the animal hospital, we were about 45 minutes from home, so we decided to eat at an Asian restaurant, a couple stores down! Here is my eraser, egg sushi (at left) with the real, egg sushi (at right)! It was gooooooood! ; )


When we got home from the restaurant, the same night we left Davy at the animal hospital, my mom said I could eat popcorn for desert! So at about 11:00 that night, I made Mr. Octopus out of my popcorn! Like it? ( I still have him! And it's been about 2 weeks!)




No comments: