Sunday, December 23, 2007

Party at Uncle Todd's

12-22-07: My parents and the other adults love to get together to sing, jam on their guitars, eat, and play games, so we kids get a lot of chances to play together! We went to Aidan and Toran's home and we had a blast! Thanks to Uncle Todd and Auntie Axa for inviting all of us over there. They have a really nicely decorated house!

We were also privileged to have our newest pastor, Pastor John, his wife Nancy, and their kids join us as well. I heard they fit right in with the Taboo game the parents were playing. I heard something about "Wow!" and "strapless dresses" but I don't know what that is. Maybe we'll hear about it in his first sermon.

My dad and Uncle Thomas will be playing on Pastor John's praise team called, "GCM". You'll have to guess what that stands for!

No comments: